SUMMARY OF HEALING
An Outline to begin to awaken the healer within
With this web site, you now have a powerful healing resource at your hands. We have a story that tells us why we are sick in a broad level, separation with Nature and the greater life force and three key facets of that seperation, a depleted body, a toxic body, and unexperienced feeling's or misaligned thoughts. Because we know this or are learning this, we can be empowered to heal, or empowered to reduce the amount of suffering we feel. We can break out of the cycle of pain and suffering by knowing and seeing the truth of their origin, and the source of their cause. We look away from the mass cultural stream of thought, which many times actually promotes disease, and look within, and look towards well researched and honest knowledge about health. Within this site I have outlined and organized powerful healing resources on the web, which you can tap to provide more support on your healing path. Go forth and seek your fortune, the one that is within.
- Align with Your Intention to Heal and to take personal responsibility for your illness. I recommend meditating on how you feel about the unhealthy condition twice a day, 5-10 minutes each time. (This is not to dwell on suffering, but rather that you experience and then accept how much you are suffering. Acceptance brings surrender and spiritual change.) Also align with whomever or whatever is your spiritual inspiration and ask for help. Also see Contacting Your Inner Wisdom
- Practice Breathing More Deeply - Every moment you can, take deeper breathes. Engage in practices to support deeper breathing as the breathe cleanses your body. Yoga, Tai Chi, Chi Gong, Bioenergetics, see The Breath of Life
- Cleanse & Energize your body through plenty of fresh clean water. See Proper Hydration
- Cleanse Your Body, Many times when we are sick, the best thing to do is not eat anything and drink plenty of fluids. This allows the body to perform its housecleaning operations.
- Practice the 7+ Habits of Highly Nutritious People, Eat the good foods, avoid the toxic foods. Learn about Diet Mythology also see the page on diet truths and myths. One of the most potent healing foods are vegetables. Dr. Henry Beiler created a vitamin and nutrient rich soup to heal his patients. Bieler's broth, (Beiler's broth) contains zucchini and string beans, which are rich sources of organic potassium and sodium. The liver and probably other organ's use those elements to clean and revitalize the body. Occasionally, when your sick, the best thing to do is not eat. See step one, contacting your inner wisdom for help with seeing what is right for you.
- Resolve Your Karma by resolving trapped emotions, realigning distored energy currents and energizing your body. Healing modalities such as Reiki, Barabara Brennan Healing, Pathwork, Psychotherapy, Hellinger Constellation Work, Meditation, Prayer, Core Energetics and Bioenergetic therapy, and Body Work (massage and so on) are helpful. Practice being present with your feelings and to what the moment offers as described by Eckhart Tolle. For a little more see Healing your Emotions.
- Research - There are many books written by individuals who've cured themselves of a variety of diseases. Read these books and learn how they did it. Such as I cured my liver disease and so on. Another good place to begin research is on the links page which has many excellent resources about the causes of a variety of ills and on the online library. I have links to particularly useful free online books towards understanding the overview of the disease process , "Toxemia Explained", "The New Biology," and "Why we Rot". You can also search google for "how to cure __________".
- Get extra help, using your intuition and inner wisdom, seek out the appropriate naturally minded health care provider. see, Natural Healthcare Providers (there are naturally inclined MD's)
- Repeat cycle at least once per day.
A Symbolic Representation of Healing
The serpents represent the central channels of our energy field. The burning fire which can be our intense desire to heal and to know oneself. The serpent energy rising up the spine is the Kundalini gently winding it's way through our imbalanced parts, seeking oneness and unity.